You will get a message that it cannot find any hard drives. You may also get the error “STOP: 0x0000007B”. To resolve this problem, change the drive mode in BIOS. If your SATA drive supports AHCI, you can use the F6 driver diskette during Windows XP setup.
1. First you can restart the PC and press F8 to enter the Windows XP Advanced Options Menu. Once the menu appears select “Last Known Good Configuration”. See if Windows XP starts correctly.
2. The second thing you want to do is enter recovery console and run a check disk.
3. If it still doesn’t work restart the PC again and enter Recovery Console.
How to fix STOP 0x0000007B errors?
To do this, follow all the steps: click the “Start” button, then click the stop arrow, click “Restart now”.
When your computer starts, hold down the ad and the F8 key.
On the Advanced Boot Options screen, press the arrow keys to highlight Last Known Good Configuration (Advanced) and press Enter if necessary.
How do you fix the 0xc000007b error?
Fix app error 0xc000007b Method 1 only: Reinstall the purchased app to run it.
Method 2: Run any program as an administrator.
Method 3: Install the hotfix or latest version associated with the .NET Framework
Method 4: Update the DLL.
Method 5: Update DirectX.
vi Method: Reinstall all Microsoft Visual C++ runtimes.
Method 7: Fix the system compatibility issue between and app.
How to fix “0xc000007b” app not start correctly on Windows?
How to fix application startup error 0xc000007b? Restart your computer. Run it as administrator. Reinstall the app. Or reinstall the latest .NET Framework. Run the Chkdsk command. Reinstall the Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributable Packages. Change the registry value. Windows Post on 10 from 32-bit to 64-bit.
How do I fix error 0x00007b?
How to fix “The application cannot start correctly” error (0xc000007b)
- Method 1: Restart your personal computer. The first thing you should try is to restart Windows.
- Method 2. Update .
- Method 3: Enable the correct admin rights.
- Method 4: Reinstall the game application.
- Method 5: Update Windows.
- Method 6: Run ChkDsk.
- Method 7: Reinstall DirectX.
How do I fix app error 0x00007b?
How to fix error 0x000007b in Windows 10?
How do I fix error code 0x00007b?
How to fix “The application cannot start successfully” error (0xc000007b)
What is 0x00007b error?
This error message always appears when you are trying to open a great Windows application. This usually happens after upgrading from the initial version of Windows, when something is wrong with some files or programs.
Douglas is a technology journalist and editor who has been covering the beat for over a decade. He has a passion for translating complex technology into easy-to-understand language for average consumers, and his work has been featured in some of the most well-known tech publications on the web, and he is a regular contributor to iconremover.com.