The error Code 9C59 can occur for several reasons e.g. due to a Windows Update folder (SoftwareDistribution) corruption, Windows Update elements corruption, missing important updates that are needed to install Internet Explorer, etc.
During the installation process of Internet Explorer 11, you may receive the 9C59 error. To resolve this issue, you may uninstall Internet Explorer 9, restart your computer, and then install Internet Explorer 11. 1. Click the Start button, type Programs and Features in the search box, and then click View installed updates in the left pane.
How to fix error code 9c59 Internet Explorer installation failed?
How to fix error 9C59 – Internet Explorer installation failed. Solution 1: Install all optional Windows updates and essential device drivers Solution 2: Delete the SoftwareDistribution (Windows file updates storage folder) Solution 3: Use the Internet Explorer offline installer.
Why do I get Windows Update error code 9c59?
If customers see error 9c59 when trying to install and update IE 11 using the Windows Update component in Windows 7, it means that Windows Update is causing problems when it is a guest.
What is error code 9C59?
Windows update error 9c59 is an error that can occur when updating Internet Explorer. This may be due to a corruption of one of the Windows update factors or the absence of important updates required to install Internet Explorer.
How to fix error code 9C59?
How to make a mistake – 9c59 Internet Explorer installation failed.
- How to fix error 9c59 Failed to install Internet Explorer. …
- Click Check for Updates.
- Select the Important Updates link.
- First uncheck Name, then check -la again, to display all important updates. .
- Then deselect Microsoft Internet Explorer Update 16.
How to fix Windows Update error 9C59?
How to fix problems you can fix Error 9C59 Internet Explorer failed to mount.
- How to fix error 9C59 Failed to install Internet Explorer…
- Click Check for Updates.
- Select the Critical Updates link.
- First uncheck the URL and check it again to select all important updates.
- Then uncheck Microsoft Explorer 11 Online Update.
- How to fix error 9C59 – Internet Explorer installation failed. …
- Click “Check for updates for”.
- Choose the “Important updates” link.
- First, uncheck the box and check the box for the real name again to select all important updates.
- Then uncheck Update Microsoft Internet Explorer 11.
How do I fix error 9C59?
How to fix error 9C59 – Internet Explorer installation failed.
Douglas is a technology journalist and editor who has been covering the beat for over a decade. He has a passion for translating complex technology into easy-to-understand language for average consumers, and his work has been featured in some of the most well-known tech publications on the web, and he is a regular contributor to iconremover.com.