The BSOD error code 0xc0000225 usually occurs when the Boot Configuration Data (BCD) file is missing or corrupt. BCD files could get corrupted because of power outages, disk write errors, boot sector malware, or just errors made, while manually configuring the BCD. Users may also encounter it while updating their Windows.
Is there only one update for WSUS 1703 with error?
There is only update 1 – 1703 with the error No, my location is different. But I only select words (language version) in WSUS. So I think WSUS is up to date with this update. Was this post helpful to you? Thank you for your opinion! I reinstalled WSUS and installed transparent Windows 10 from 1607. Was this post helpful? Thank you for your opinion!
How can I update Windows 1703 to 20H2?
To manually set up Windows 10 20H2 on a Use 2004 device, follow these steps:
- Open Settings in Windows 10
- Click Update & Security
- Click Windows Update
- Click “Check for update button.” Applicable) (if.
- In the Optional Updates section, click the Download and Install Here button.
How can I update Windows 1703 to 1903?
To update your current version of Windows 10 to the May 2019 Update, go to the Windows 10 export page. Then click the Update Now button to download the Update Assistant. Run the update wizard and it will check your PC for compatibility – processor, RAM, disk space, etc.
How can I update Windows 1703 to 1909?
When you’re ready to deploy the update, open your Windows Update settings (Settings > Update & Security > Windows Update) and check for updates. Once the update is displayed, you can select “Download and apply now”.
How do I upgrade to Windows 10 creators update 1703?
Go to the link (https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/software-download/windows10) and click the Update Now button. This will now download the Windows 10 Update Assistant method. Once downloaded, the tool will launch. This tool will automatically check for the latest versions and provide updates for creators to install.
How do I update Windows 10 to 1703 or higher?
For a separate update offer, go to the current Microsoft Update Catalog website.
- Requirements. There are no prerequisites to apply this approach update.
- Restart information. You do not need to restart your computer after fully applying this update.
- Update replacement information.
How can I update Windows 1703?
To obtain the offline update package, go to the Microsoft Update Catalog website.
- Requirements. There are no prerequisites to apply this update.
- Restart information. You do not need to restart your character after applying this update.
- Update the new information.
How can I Update Windows 1703 to 1803?
Windows 10 update 1703 to 1803 (ignore 1709) offline
- You can use Windows Media Creator to install, download, and update from a USB drive. …
- Upgrade to Windows 10 1803 and skip Can 1709 using the available Windows 10 1803 ISO. Download it and reinstall it on a USB from the Microsoft website.
Douglas is a technology journalist and editor who has been covering the beat for over a decade. He has a passion for translating complex technology into easy-to-understand language for average consumers, and his work has been featured in some of the most well-known tech publications on the web, and he is a regular contributor to iconremover.com.