1. Go to Start menu >> type “cmd” >> right-click and select “Run as administrator”.
2. Run this command:
How do I fix a WMP DLL error?
Reinstalling the program may solve this problem. wmp. dll is not available in the market to run on Windows or contains an error. Try installing the entire program again using the original News Flash installation, or contact your system administrator or software vendor for assistance.
How do I register a WMP DLL?
Click Start, type cmd in the Start Search text box, right-click cmd.exe, Run as user and administrator, and click Next. In the inspire command, enter regsvr32 wmp. dll and click OK.
How to fix component or dependencies not correctly registered?
How the activation log should show the message “The component ‘…’ or one of the dependencies of the truck body cover is incorrectly registered: the file may be missing or invalid” Locate the file located on another computer and copy it to your preferred System32 – or SYSWOW64 folder. Once there, save it to the command line. Some Windows components may not be registered or may simply be missing.
How do you fix component comdlg32 ocx or one of its dependencies not correctly registered?
Method one: re-register the comdlg32.ocx file from the fast command line.
- order. Click “Start”; Use search launcher, type cmd.
- b. Right-click cmd.exe and select the one that can be run as administrator.
- c. Type the command just below and press Enter after :
- d for each. Close the command and try running the whole program at once.
How do I fix component Mscomctl OCX or one of its dependencies not correctly registered a file is missing or invalid?
- Open a command prompt as an administrator. Navigate to C:\Windows\SysWOW64 by typing the following command: C:\Windows\SysWOW64 cd.
- Back in the directory, run the command using syswow64 to properly get MSCOMCTL. OSX: Regsvr32MSCOMCTL. OSH.
How do I fix component Mscomctl ocx or one of its dependencies not correctly registered a file is missing or invalid?
- Open a command prompt as an administrator. Navigate to C:\Windows\SysWOW64 and write it down using the following command: cd C:\Windows\SysWOW64.
- Once you are in the SysWOW64 directory, run the exact command below to register MSCOMCTL safely and securely. OSX: Regsvr32MSCOMCTL. OSH.
Douglas is a technology journalist and editor who has been covering the beat for over a decade. He has a passion for translating complex technology into easy-to-understand language for average consumers, and his work has been featured in some of the most well-known tech publications on the web, and he is a regular contributor to iconremover.com.