1. Check the RAM If you’ve made any recent hardware changes to your computer, then it’s worth checking to see whether everything was properly slotted in.
2. Update or Rollback Drivers
3. Disable Automatic Management of Paging File Size
4. Run the Windows Memory Diagnostic Tool
5. Use DISM and SFC to Repair Corrupt System Files
6. Disable Third-Party Software
How do you fix a page fault in a nonpaged area loop?
How to fix the error page in all non-pageable panels in Windows 10
- Check the reliability of your computer in Safe Mode.
- Edit… Dump settings. …
- Remove any recently installed applications. …
- Make sure the best Windows has the latest updates. …
- Update/reinstall or corrupt the incompatible driver. …
- Download the driver from the manufacturer’s website.
What causes page fault in nonpaged area Windows 10?
Antivirus software can also cause Windows 10 PAGE FAULT IN NOPAGED AREA error to appear on your computer. If you encounter a newly installed antivirus tool, then you need to uninstall Windows Defender or third party antivirus software to fix this error. Here is the specific way to disable Windows Defender.
How do I fix page fault in nonpaged area error in Windows?
Fix non-pageable page error in area immediately after computer startup
What causes Windows stop code page fault in nonpaged area?
This can usually be the cause of the page_fault_in_nonpaged_area error that occurs from Windows code due to corrupted device files. If this is the case, you can easily use built-in utilities such as SFC (System File Checker) or DISM (Deployment Image Servicing and Management) fixes for system files.
What causes page fault in nonpaged area error in Windows 10?
If you have recently added any components to your system, it may cause Windows 10 PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA code error. Remove it and check the event error, which is resolved. If the existing hardware tends to be faulty, remove it or remove it and try again. This fix should cause a new error.
When does page fault in nonpaged area Windows 10 start?
There’s no such thing as a blue screen blessing for losers (BSODs), who doesn’t enjoy fixing errors like “page attribute error in nonpaged area”? 10′ Okay, bad question, but here we go! Page Faults in Nonpaged Items Windows 10 errors usually appear after a clean install or upgrade of Windows 10.
Douglas is a technology journalist and editor who has been covering the beat for over a decade. He has a passion for translating complex technology into easy-to-understand language for average consumers, and his work has been featured in some of the most well-known tech publications on the web, and he is a regular contributor to iconremover.com.