How do you fix a page fault in a nonpaged area?
- How do I fix the current PAGE FAULT IN AREA Nonpaged error?
- Method 1: Revert your recent changes.
- Method 2: Run a disk and memory check.
- Method 3: Disable automatic swap file management.
- Method 4: Disable Party Antivirus. 5:
- Driver update method.
- Last words.
What causes the page fault in nonpaged area error?
Zones that have not been replaced put data critical to the operation of the system at risk. The error occurs in Windows when the PC cannot find data that should actually be in the nonpaged area. The Page In Fault Nonpaged Area error occurs whenever the PC has the wrong system capabilities installed or the wrong driver code is installed.
What to do about page fault in nonpaged area error?
Advice. If important data cannot be recovered due to PAGE FAULT NOPAGED in AREA error, users can use MiniTool software to recover lost data. A NOPAGED PAGE ERROR is one of the blue screen death errors, and each occurrence of this error can have several causes. Below I should list some of the valid considerations.
How do I fix page fault in nonpaged area?
How to fix page in nonpaged area?
- Check memory.
- Disable anti-virus applications.
- Update device drivers.
- Automatically manage exchange file size. Disable everything for disks.
- Run the Windows Storage Diagnostic Tool.
- Check your hard drive.
- Run the hardware troubleshooter.
- Reset this computer.
What causes page fault in nonpaged area?
Windows 10 users understand the common PAGE FAULT IN NOPAGED AREA error. This error occurs when Windows cannot find our file in memory that it expects to find. When the error occurs frequently, it will eventually lead to a BSOD. “Your PC was about to restart and the problem needs to be restarted.
How do I fix BSOD STOP 0x00000050 page fault in a nonpaged area?
PAGE IN Error ZONE NOT PAGED
- Test your memory. To really solve this problem, you need to check the memory of your technique.
- Run the System File Checker.
- Disable automatic swap file size management.
- Update your device drivers.
- System Restore.
- Disable your antivirus applications.
- Check your hard drive for errors.
- Disable BIOS caching.
How do you fix page fault in nonpaged area blue screen of death?
It may also be a little wiser to check for Windows updates and therefore drivers as they are often the cause of a range of page faults and pageless errors. Go to the “Update Themes and Security…” section. Then run a system registry check.
- Open the Windows Command Prompt like any good administrator. Or
- type ‘sfc /scannow’ next to Enter.
- Wait for the process to complete successfully.
Douglas is a technology journalist and editor who has been covering the beat for over a decade. He has a passion for translating complex technology into easy-to-understand language for average consumers, and his work has been featured in some of the most well-known tech publications on the web, and he is a regular contributor to iconremover.com.